Will blow job results loss of virginity in female?

I would like to know whether a blow job results in loosing the virginity of both MALE & FEMALE. Does it mean especially a girl is pregnant and lost her virginity.

I would also like to know whether inserting two fingers in vagina and shaking means FEMALE has lost her virginity ? Does it cause pregnancy ?

Blowjob or giving oral sex to a female does not result in loss of virginity. Virginity for male as well as female is lost once penetration occurs. Same is the case with pregnancy, it will only occur if there is intercourse and ejaculation involved. Inserting finger may cause rupture of hymen, which technically would mean that the female lost her virginity. But it does not cause pregnancy.

Hi Doctor,
Thank you very much for the feedback. I would also like to know that if inserting the finger results in lossing the virginity of FEMALE which has happened 2 years old patientago, When we take a virginity test now currently will it show that the girl has lost her virginity ?
As you have mentioned that it will not result in pregnancy I have another question only if a MALE Penis goes into the FEMALE vagina only then the MALE is responsable for her pregnancy is my understannding correct ?
If a girl gets pregnant we can esaliy identify the MALE who has been reason for it by giving the samples of both MALE & FEMALE am I correct ?
But the scenerio is the MALE has only inserted the fingers and actual intercourse has not happened as you have said that inserting the finger causes virginity loss for the FENMALE does it legally affects the MALE where he has not done the intercourse. The actual incidient has happened 2yrs ago.

Yes, by inserting finger if the hymen breaks, virginity will be lost. If hymen is still intact it's not lost.
Difficult to comment without physical examination.
However, yes, only when male penis goes inside, female can get pregnant, and dna sampling will help in finding the father of the child.