Will ESTROGEN GEL shrunk the penis?

Ok doc bare with me please , when I was young maybe 6-8 years old patientold me and another boy were sexually curious and sucked each other's penises . Ok now as I'm grown I'm struggling with the fact that I am not fully satisfied with the size of my penis. As I told other doctors I took one shot of testosterone at 16 and stopped and had asked if it stunted genital development and bone development all doctors replied that It was not sufficient or associated with stunted physical or genital growth. Now my anxiety and paranoia and my brain has been thinking of other reasons . I now am curious to know if I was 6-8 years old patientold and because the mother of the boy who had experienced sexual curiosity with me would have poisoned me with estrogen gel. If she did expose me to estrogen gel would it have shrunken my penis .. I know this is crazy but I need to stop obsessing. Please tell me what side effects would have happened if she had rubbed estrogen gel on me a few times. Thanks I hope you can answer this clearly and truthfully. By the way I'm 24 now 6 foot 1 220 pounds , penis erect is 7 inches length but 4.9-5.1 inches in girth.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I understand your concern, and i will try to answer all your queries.
First let me tell you that the way you described your height,weight and the length of your penis and its girth are all absolutely fine. Most average guys will have a penis length of around 6 inches, since yours is 7, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Rubbing estrogen gel, or exposure to estrgen gel a few times will have no effect on your penile growth. The evidence is your penis which is absolutely normal, rather pretty well developed compared to other males of your age. Estrogen gel locally won't have any side effects except for local toxicity may be. You should not be worried now because it was long time back, and your penis has grown well,
You definitely need to stop obsessing about it, and i can reassure you, your penis length is good and there is no stunting.
Even the adderall won't have any effect on your bone. Your growth is complete now. Your height and weight everything is perfect.
So please do not worry anymore.

Thanks , would you think a mother would go to that extent to harm me for her thinking I harmed her child? We were both very young.

Yeah i understand that.
But i don't expect a mother to do something like that.
You are just being a little bit paranoid. There is nothing else.