Acute Hepatitis.

I have done a blood test. My SGPT, LYM TC are out of range.
Urea and Uric acid are at brim
(I had a kidney stone surgery last year)
I am having Black spots on lips

Can you go through the full report and tell me what to do?

I am not able to edit the past medical conditions. The ones shown along with the question is my dad's Medical History. Mine are as follows ,

Calcium Kidney Stone Surgery Last year
Broken wrist surgery 2 years back
Black Spots started appearing on lips and spreading.

I cannot find a medical reports / investigation report attached with this consult. Could you please upload your investigation report as a followup question.

Alternatively you can email it to info@doctorpsring.com

I have attached my medical report like how you asked.Please find the attachment and do respond to my query? Lym TC, SGPT values are slight out of range, should I be worried about that?

Uric Acid And Urea are at highest Brim, and what can I do to reduce it?

Your reports are normal.
If you currently asymptomatic the high normal uric acid levels are of not a concern, not is the SGPT levels. What you need to do is repeat the SGPT and SGOT levels after 3 months from a different accredited lab. The black dots are probably unrelated.

I understand you had kidney stones in the past. But this levels of uric acid does not warrant intervention. As treating this can cause more harm than good.

Feel free to ask followups

Can you suggest me any advices so that I can keep all values in range? Like that of Urea, Uric Acid, Lym TC, SGPT?

Any idea why there would be black spots on my lips? Would it be cause of Peutz Jeghers or something?

Hello, you will require a few diet modifications in order to keep your urea and uric acid levels in range. Just some moderation is only needed as your values are not very high. If the repeat values are not high then this diet modification is no needed.

1) Avoid eating too much of - red meats, organ meat like liver, fish like anchovies, herring fish, seafood like lobsters, prawns, dried beans , dried peas, mushrooms
2) Consume low fat dairy products instead of high fat, avoid fat in general like fried foods
3) Avoid drinking aerated drinks or artificial fruit drinks. Drink natural fresh made juices.
4) Drink about 8 glasses of water a day, you can have tea coffee and drinks which are not high in sugar syrup
5) Eat legumes as a source of protein in your diet, eat a lot of fruits and whole grains and vegetables

Avoid alcohol which will help control your urea, uric acid and SGPT levels.
You have nothing to worry about your lymphocyte and total count. They will come to normal by itself, as they could be high due to any viral infection you are having like a cold or an unapparent mild viral infection which will subside by itself.

The black spots are not due to Peutz Jeghers and are probably unrelated.

I hope this has helped.

Thankyou

Thanks a lot for your response Doctor. I am attaching a picture of my lips as the black dots are increasing. Please do give your suggestion to reduce the black dots

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 1 Day.

A Dermatologist will be the best person to help you with this.