ALLERGIC REACTION to IBUPROFEN. Allergic to REMERON too?

I have recently developed an allergic reaction to some painkillers and sleeping pills. Four years ago I once had a hive reaction to Ibuprofen, so I stopped using it. But I have been using Remeron 30 mg every night for about 3 years. Only a few weeks ago it started to give me the same reaction I once had with the Ibuprofen. I wake up with swollen eyelids, lips, and nose. I immediately took anti histamine for a few days till symptoms subsided. Yesterday, I was not able to sleep and I knew I could not take Remeron, so I took Panadol Night. I woke up today with the same problem. Eyes and lips swollen. I really want to know if there is something wrong with my immune system, liver, or kidney. I have other medical problems so I already know my body is messed up.
My other problems are: acid reflux, hypothyroidism, acne, ovarian cysts, and benign proxisimal positional vertigo.

What you seem to be having is an extremely rare phenomenon called ' Multiple Drug Allergy Syndrome '
Some people are prone to developing multiple allergic reactions to certain group of drugs such as the non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol. In a recent study they also claim that these people can also show same kind of allergic reactions such as angioedema, hives, rashes, to other groups of drugs like penicillin, antibiotics. The reason for such a reaction to certain drugs are not yet established.
This does not mean there is anything wrong with your liver or kidneys. It just shows your immune system is slightly hyperactive to certain compounds and unless you take an allergen test you won't know to which drugs you are allergic too.
But you have to avoid NSAIDs as much as possible. And in case you do take it take it along with anti histaminic like Tab. Levocetrizine or Claritin.
Regarding Remeron, you can change the drug after talking to your local doctor.
For your reference i am giving you the link of an article having such a study which was done recently :
http://allergo.lyon.inserm.fr/MEDICAMENTS/7-17_Savoir_gerer_patients.pdf
Feel free to discuss further queries,