Can I travel with UTI on treatment with ANTIBIOTICS?

yesterday had an appointment with a my obgyn, I was treated for a UTI, symptoms were , frequent urination, occasional vaginal bleeding, sometimes pain during urination. Dr also told me my uterus was low. Dr. was not able to examine my cervix, because I had a paragaurd. I was given antibiotics for UTI, today they called me from the dr. office and said that my results came back and that I did not have a UTI, and that I should see a urologist for my symptoms. I am traveling out of town today and will not be able to see a dr. for 10 days. I wanted to get an opinion on what this might be and how serious it is and if I should cancel my trip.

A UTI is very simply and clearly diagnosed.
A urine routine microscopy and a urine culture test will clearly tell you if there is a UTI.
What is your age ?
Even if there is a paraguard, the cervix can be easily examined, so I do not understand that part of it.
Since the doctor told you that your uterus is low, it could be a prolapse of the cervix and part of the urinary bladder.
That would lead to frequent urination and pain during urination.
It still does not explain the occasional vaginal bleeding.
A Pap smear and a pelvic ultrasound scan is a must for you.
And yes, if it is prolapse or a urethral diverticulum, you can wait for 10 days until you are back from travelling, to have an assessment.
Looking forward to hearing from you.