Question

i am having itchning and burning sensation in my groin area, both the side of groin area have become darker, also one side of my groin skin have change some texture.... ihave used itch gaurd it gives me relife but the skin colour ie remains darker. i m not taking any medicine nor i am suffering from any dies in past ... this groin itchining is their from past 1-1.5 years . i was avoiding because its in such a place that i cant show it to any body. i am worried please help me out. i do a field work job so i m out in sun.every day. i have got sunburn 2 years back in my hand, but it got over when i applied mometa cream givem by my doctor. please give me detailed answer of it. laso note that i havent shown it to any body. please suggest me cream etc. thanks in advance

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern.

You seem to be having intertrigo which is a mix of candidial and bacterial infection which leads to itching and darkening of color.

The treatment would be application of an anti fungal and antibiotic cream like neosporin and clotrimazole.

In case you can post a picture of your concern, it would be better as I can just provide you with a possible diagnosis on the basis of your description. However if I can see the concern then I can provide a better diagnosis.

i am uploading the photos with different angles of groin area one side,you can see groin area skin is different/ darker than the rest. please have a look. i would like to inform about myself that i am a 26 old man , not married yet, body weight 50-53 kgs, i am not addicted to gutka, drinking, smoking etc. i am a pure vegeey. so please help me out with this. also
tell me that can i get the skin colour back to normal?
can i get rid of itching and burning sensation permenantely? the cream you have suggested should i start to apply/ how many times a day let me know? or by uploading todays photos u could suggest new creams which acts faster.please give me a detailed answer. awating for your valuable reply
Thanks in Advance

The pictures suggest that you have an intertrigo as I mentioned earlier.

I would recommend the same creams to be applied. Neosporin or fucidin cream mixed with clotrimazole cream twice a day for two weeks will help resolve the condition.

The colour change takes atleast 3 to 6 months to resolve. It resolve on its own.