Hello and thankyou for approaching DoctorSpring with your query.
I have gone through your case and understand your concern.
From what you have described you have got a cut in your anal canal from the insertion.
The anal canal itself is of 4-5 cms of length. The bottle would have gone upto the anal canal only, and would not have crossed that.
As a result of the cut you are having streaks of blood in stool due to the passage of stools against the cut. A trauma in the anal canal can take upto 3 weeks to heal.
This incident could have caused anxiety in you resulting in increased acid secretion and also gas formation, and is nothing to worry. The dizzy feeling would be due to lack of sleep and not eating. The nausea would also be due to acidity.
The fact that you do not have fever is a good sign. Slight burning and pain will be present as a result of the cut.
You are NOT at a risk for a perforated colon.
I will advise you to do a few things that will help.
1) Sitz baths. Sit in warm water for 20 mins, twice a day, this will help relax the anal sphincter and help in healing.
2) Have a lot of fibre in your diet dietlike leafy vegetables, bananas and fruits to soften your stools, or you can take an OTC laxative for a week to soften your stools
3) If you can feel the cut on the lower end of your anus, you can apply the cream Anovate
4) Take the OTC tab Prilosec, once a day half an hour before a meal for 5 days, this will take care of the acidity
5) Avoid staying hungry as this will only worsen your symptoms of nausea and dizziness.
As of now you have nothing to worry, If you develop fever or the bleeding increases or pain is unbearable, you can visit the doctor.
I hope this has helped.
Feel free to follow up.