Bacterial Furunculosis.

I have bumps on my skin. I have pictures.

Thanks for posting your query.

You seem to be having bacterial infection called furunculosis. This is infection of the hair follicles by a bacteria called staphylococcus aureus.

The treatment for it would be to take a short course of oral antibiotics called doxycycline fir a week. and application of neosporin cream twice a day for a week.

You will require a prescription for the antibiotic.

Those two were in my pubic area but I have had similar ones neck or shoulder/back. Can they pop up in different areas like that?(not that common maybe 1 or 2 a month.) if so how can I prevent ? Also I was on antibiotics for tonsillitis last week.

Yes they can come up in different places.

The recurrence indicates that you have bacteria causing this (known as staphylococcus) residing in the body folds n nostrils. The treatment for it would be application of mupirocin cream twice a day for a week every month for six months in ask the body folds like armpits , groin, buttocks and nostrils.

This will help in reduction of the bacteria causing the infection and prevent recurrence.