Bloated, delayed periods with no pregnancy in ULTRASOUND.

Hi I'm 20 years old and sexually active. October of last year is when I had my last period. I waited until December to go to the doctor and see what was wrong with me. I had a ultrasound done and blood work done also. They told me everything was normal and I'm not pregnant. Here it is January and monthly still haven't came on. I have mild cramps, my fiance thinks my boobs are getting bigger and I'm eating a bunch more. I've gained weight I feel very bloated. I'm having a little lower back pain and I just don't know what's wrong? Could you help me please.

Can you please upload the blood work and scan ?
It is not possible to not have a period for 3 months and for everything to be normal !
Once you upload the reports, I will tell you what else needs to be done.
Also, what is your height and weight ?
Before October , did you have regular cycles ?
Are you on any kind of hormones / medications ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.