Bump between thigh and groin after periods

HI, so I have notice that when I get my period after i get it I get a bump between my thigh and my private part. It does not happen all the time only ones in a while. I went to the doctor to check it out when I had one but the bump was small already and she told me that it was nothing that it was from me being to moist. The bumps I get are little grow more and than shrink again and disappear. but I am scared I might have genital warts. I have only had two partners and I am so scared I hope you can help me because this has been bothering me for so long. The bumps I usually get are skin like usually they are always the same size and when i get them i get one or two the most n appear between by thigh and my private part.

Thanks for posting your query at Doctorspring.com. I can understand your concern.

This seems to be a bacterial infection of the hair follicle called folliculitis. It can happen in areas where there is sweat accumulation and occluded parts like body folds.

I would recommend application of mupirocin cream twice a day for a week when it occurs.

This will resolve the infection. But there can be a recurrence if the same environment persists.

Hence it is important the area clean and dry.