Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Bump inside labia after anal sex. STI?

Resolved Question:

I had anal sex for the first time Sat night/Sun Morning where the penis went from the anus to the vagina. On Monday I began to have a burning feeling down there (constant around labia). I also noticed a bump inside the skin on the labia left side. The bump is hard and feels more like a zit that I would have under my skin on my chin area. The bump does not seem like a sore or blister. My doctor thinks this may be from herpes. I asked my pharmacist and he thinks it is more of a UTI. I took a at home uti test and the leukocytes was positive but the nitrite was negative. I am currently taking doxycycline. First dose was last night so have not felt much of a difference. I am just very stressed out about the possibility that this is an STI since I have been careful with "selecting" my partners (all have claimed they are clean 4 total).

Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon
 32 Doctors Online

Thanks for posting your query on
I can understand your concern.
You seem to be having genital warts. However the picture is very unclear.
I would like to see more pictures with all the lesions.
Aldara cream is useful for treatment of genital warts.
You will need a prescription for it.
Feel free to discuss further

Patient replied :

I first noticed them a day or two after I had shaved down there. I first thought it was ingrown hair but I assume that wouldn't last 6 or 7 months with out going away. I saw pictures of a skin virus children get and adults can also get on their thighs and groin area that looked similar to these. They are skin tone and again don't itch or hurt. They have what looks like a tiny dimple on the top of each one. I've attached a couple more pictures but they are tiny so pictures are not the best.


Thanks for your reply.

These are molluscum contagiosum. These are viral infection of the skin. The pox virus causes it. The treatment would be to get it needled out from your dermatologist.

In adults it spreads by sexual transmission.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Take care

Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar
Category: Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon
Diploma in Dermatology - Royal College Of Physicians & Surgeons Of Glasgow, UK , 2010
Residency - DNB, Dermatology -  K.J Somaiya Hospital, Mumbai, 2009
Medical School & Internship - MBBS - Dr. D . Y . Patil Medical College, Mumbai, 2004
Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news