Can ALPHAMALE-XL, CATUABA POWER MAX used together?

Can I use these two over the counter supplements together "alphamale xl" and "catuaba power max"?

Before i advise you further, i need to know the reason why you want to take these supplements. While Catuba 500 is more of a nutritive supplement, alphamale 500 is a testosterone supplement and stimulant. Taking testosterone without any reason can have negative health effects.
Hence kindly mention why you want to take these supplements and based on that i can help you further,

I intended to use the testosterone booster, "alphamale" for energy and sexual health, and the catuaba power I intended to use soley for sexual health. My question was because I noticed that both the supplements have some similar ingredients, if they would be okay to use together?

There has not been any proven study on the efficacy of either supplements.
However yes both of them seem to have similar ingredients apart from the high testosterone in alphamale.
I will recommend if you really want to use, go ahead with Catuaba, since it will be beneficial in not only improving your sexual health but also your general well being.
Try to avoid supplements with high testosterone without any major indication. They have other side effects.
Please feel free to discuss further queries,