Chances of pregnancy due to ejaculation over vagina.

My boyfriend and I had anal sex last night and he ejaculated a little bit on my vagina and fingered me a few seconds after, is it possible to get pregnant, if so, should i get plan B? I ovulated on the 25th and my period app, says I am not fertile. Thanks for the help

Although the chances are unlikely, I would definitely advice you to take e Plan b Pill .Although you might not be fertile according to the cycle dates, ovulation need not always be regular. Hence, it is wise to take a Plan B right away and one 12 hrs after the first. Plan B can be taken up to 90 hrs after sexual intercourse.

Plan B is a substitute of the human estrogen called levenorgesterol and prevent the implantation of the fertilized ovum on the uterus.

I would suggest you the following.

1) Take a Plan B immediately or up to 90 hrs after intercourse. Make sure that you take another one 12 hrs later.

2) Buy a Urine pregnancy test kit form the drug store and check if you are pregnant 15 days later.

3) Always use a method of contraceptive if you are not looking to get pregnant. You can either use barrier method like Condom or Diaphragm or a hormonal method like Oral contraceptive. Both are equally efficacious.

If the UPT shows that you are pregnant, consult a gynecologist immediately for further management.