Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com.
Your concern is very valid indeed. There are certain details that you need to provide before I can provide any useful guidance.
1. How long has he been having this problem?
2. Does he have the same frequency at home as well as school?
3. Does he drink a lot of water? Is he always thirsty?
4. Does he wet his pants in the night? How often does he get up in the night for using the toilet?
5. Does he have any sensation of burning or pain while voiding?
6. Does he have increased appetite? Is there a problem in weight gain despite eating well?
7. Is it the same during summers as well as winters?
Dr. Saptharishi L G
DM (Pediatric Critical Care) Senior Resident
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), PGDCRL