Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com.
The description appears to be a manifestation of a hypersensitivity/ allergic reaction to an unknown allergen. The swelling part does not appear to immediately life-threatening, though I would recommend that any child with allergic manifestation involving the mucosal surfaces be assessed in a paediatric emergency setting. The fact that she has not woken up yet, is worrisome. Kindly bring her to paediatric emergency for further evaluation. She may require anti-inflammatory/ anti-allergic medications.
On the long term, she needs to be evaluated for underlying atopy-allergy spectrum and needs to be started on preventive therapies. Identification of the allergens would also become a priority as sometimes, allergen exposure can lead to life threatening anaphylactic reactions in certain sub-group of children.
Hope this helps, please feel free to discuss further.
Dr. Saptharishi L G
MBBS, MD (Pediatrics), PGDCRL