Feeling sick past 2 days only in the mornings.

Hello. I have been feeling sick for the past 2 days now its only on the morning thought. I have had my periods 2 weeks ago for 4 days very light bleeding, I am eating plenty.

Its seems like you have had a bout of food poisoning

It does not seem to have anything to do to your periods as you had it 2 weeks back. Food poisoning can commonly occur with stale mayonnaise or heating pre cooked food. The symptoms occur almost immediately with nausea and vomiting without any other symptoms.

I recommend the following things.

1) Try Tab Antivert once a day whenever you feel nauseous. It can cause mild side effect like sedation and dry mouth.

2) Although most cases of food poisoning resolves without any intervention I would suggest you start with antibiotics. Tab Cipro 500 mg and Flagyl 500mg for 5 days twice day.

3) Drink plenty of fluid to prevent dehydration.

4) Keep a check on your diet and try to avoid things that might cause food poisoning.

If the symptoms continue more than 4 weeks, consider consulting a gastroenterologist.