FUNGAL INFECTION in groin, failed to remove by fungal cream.

Hi
So a couple of years ago I had a fungal infection around the groin area and after some fungal cream treatment it went away. However at that same point I developed a rash on either side of the scrotum in the shape of semi-circles with a part down the middle that was unaffected. But even after months of applying the cream used to remove the groin fungal infection it failed to remove this one. So its been several years now that I've had this rash and I don't think much of it as it doesn't bother me most of the time and my body seems to function as normal. In addition to the rash there seems to be small bumps there as well and the rash has a leather type of feel to it. It hasn't spread in the years after but I want to know how and what product to use to remove this rash. I have attached a file to show you exactly what the rash looks like (however just to note it has been redder before than in the photograph shown)

I reviewed the picture but it didn't seem like fungal infection.

I would like to know a few things.
1. Is the rash itchy? Fungal infection is very itchy.

2. Which cream did you apply n for how long?

3. Is it anywhere else on the body? Fungal infection usually tends to spread.

Awaiting your reply.

1. The rash usually isn’t itchy. Except on rare occasions (2-3 times a month max) it may randomly feel itchy in the crevice between the leg and scrotum (I think somewhere around there maybe on the lower scrotum too not too sure as it rarely itches).
  2. As for the cream I have attached pictures of the cream I used. Which is a clotrimazole cream 1%.
  3. It used to be from the groin area but as I applied the cream to that area the infection went. The cream was only ineffective on the scrotum. So far since then the rash hasn’t spread or reintroduced anywhere else. Also when I got the initial fungal infection it wasn’t on the scrotum till a while later.

This seems to be dermatitis rather than fungal infection.
I would recommend application of cortisone cream once daily for two weeks and see if it helps.

It doesnt seem anything to worry about.