How do I treat PULLED MUSCLES after a workout?

I overdid a workout and now am having what I think is pulled muscles in my stomach. I cannot bend over or arch my back, it hurts to sit up or roll over if in bed. I also sneezed and thought I was going to scream from the pain. I am concerned this is more than a pulled muscles. I have tenderness inside my belly button and right above.

Hello. Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
It seems more like a muscle pull/ even though the possibility of acute muscle strain can't be ruled out. It is advisable you keep applying ice cubes in the affected area on your abdomen, for 3-4 times a day for the next 3-4 days. Also any kind of sports or workouts should be restricted at this stage since this can cause further injury to the muscle. For relieving pain you can take :
Tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg twice daily after food with Tab.Ranitidine 150 mg twice daily after food. This can be taken for the next 3 days and the pain will subside.
You can also use some local OTCanti inflammatory spray such as Relispray. 3-4 times a day the spray can be applied and it will also help in relieving the spasm.
Once the pain subsides, do not go back to working out immediately. Start with minor stretches for the first few days and then you can carry on with your normal schedule. Please be more careful in the future.