I feel ail in my breast pain get divert to itchy and burn

Hello Doctor, I feel ail in my breast and occasionally the pain get divert to itchy and burn. I am not in a pregnancy stage, I have self- examined my body but I can’t found any bumps. Should I need to worry about this?

Expert:  Dr. John Fuller replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your valuable question, usually women felt breast pain. It is important to examine the breast whether it is caused due to typical physiological variation associated with hormonal imbalance or pathological actions. In my own view, you are affected with cyclical breast discomfort stimulated by the variations with your ovulation it may be due to the hormonal changes. I should suggest you to consult with your doctor if the pain is increasing in very severe it will affect your day to day life. A sudden relief from the symptom, it’s mandatory to give a good support to the breast for that you should use well-fitting brassieres, ice packs, warm compresses and a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug will help also to get the same.

Dr. John Fuller
MD - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internship, Family Medicine - Lutheran Medical Center
Residency, Family Medicine - The Mount Sinai Hospital