A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have red spots on my penis

Resolved Question:

Hello Doctor, I am a 30 year old male. I have red spots on my penis. What to do?

Category: Community

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Internal Medicine Specialist
Dr. Steve Merris is online now

Expert:  Dr. Steve Merris replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your question.

We would advise you to go to your local pharmacist shop and look at the men's health side for a product which can treat Jock Itch. If you are unable to find one you should also take care to look for it in the women's section for a product which can treat vaginal yeast infections. You may come across Monostat Vagisil or even Canesten. Any of them will work.

You should go ahead and apply the cream as directed on the tube. If it turns out to be a type of yeast infection, you will see its immediate effects.

You must continue to apply the cream daily and regularly as per the instructions given on the package and do not stop even if the symptoms disappear otherwise it will come back again and you will now need the help of a doctor. Remember to change the underwear every day, shower regularly and follow the instructions given on the tube.

Dr. Steve Merris
Category: Internal Medicine Specialist
Medical School - New York University
Internship in Internal Medicine - Beth Israel Medical Center
Residency in Internal Medicine - Beth Israel Medical Center
Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine - Columbia University Medical Center
Dr. Steve Merris and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Make informed and better medical decisions.

We believe that getting medical questions answered and getting qualified opinions from certified Doctors should be easier.

Specialists from
UK, US, Ind,
Aus & NZ

48000+ consults
in 2015

98.1% Satisfied

100% Satisfaction

How it works

  • Submit question, upload files, if any
  • Consult is assigned to a specialist
  • Doctor replies, Mean response time: 2 hours
  • Intimation by email, ask follow-ups

Recommendations based on

About DoctorSpring.com

Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in News


Make informed and better medical decisions.

Close x

Your account has been deleted.

PS: You can unsubscribe from emails from DoctorSpring, by going to
Unsubscribe link provided in them.