Irregular cycles with discharge.

I feel like I'm on my period, but I am only spotting, along with clear stuff and grey stuff coming out of my vagina. Is this normal? Or should I see a doctor?

It seems like you are suffering from dysmenorrheal due to hormonal imbalance.

Menstrual periods occur in the body due to cyclical changes in the hormones namely, estrogen and progesterone. The level of the hormones in the body is regulated but two very important endocrine organs called ovary and hypothalamus. It is only due to the proper synchronization of these organs that you will have menstrual cycles. These two organs are dormant in the girl's body till she reaches puberty. At puberty these organs start functioning, but as they have to still get in sync with each other, they are called immature. This immature ovarian-hypothalamic cycle leads to dys-regulation of hormones and causes flushing, irregular bleeding and abdominal pain. They usually do not require any treatment and will mature by it.

I would recommend the following-

1) Get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy or spontaneous abortion that can present as bleeding and discharge of mass from vaginum.

2) Take Tab. Mefanimic acid or tab. Tylenol 500 mg to reduce the abdominal cramps.

3) Eat a good balanced diet with good portion of proteins carbohydrates and vitamins. Consume diet rich in green leafy vegetables and milk.

4) If the symptoms get too distressing, consult a gynecologist and discuss the use of oral contraceptive. They help in regularization of the cycles and prevent the symptoms.