Is chest pain and shortness of breath are signs of heart disease.

Hello Dr .thank you for your wonderful explanation. In fact, I have forgotten to mention that I have been suffering from anxiety from the past nine months. And being treated for this disorder. But the problem is I get the symptoms of shortness of breath in between episodes of anxiety. I don't have any kind of symptoms when I have anxiety. Moreover, and taking medications for anxiety. But I'm not taking them regularly. But I strongly think that I got some disease in my heart. I have read in one of the websites that chest pain and shortness of breath are signs of heart disease. Is this true?

Hello. Thanks for keeping the post updated.

Heart disease commonly presents with chest pain that is squeezing in type and the pain radiates to the arm or the neck. Also, there is a family history of heart disease that the individual would present it. And the diagnosis of heart disease can be achieved by an electrocardiogram, or/and echocardiogram. A stress test would definitely reveal any unidentified pathology.