Itchy rash around eyes. How to treat itchiness?

I have a rash around my eyes that is making me itch my eyes constantly. I have been taking eye drops for either allergies or itchiness and neither of them are helping. I have not been to a new place lately so I dont think its allergies and my eyes are not red so i dont think it is pink eye. What should I take to get rid of this itchiness?

The commonest causes of such itching around the eyes is either allergies or infection. Since you do not have any redness it effectively rules out infection. And for allergies you have already taken drops ad it has not helped. Can you mention for how many days have you been using eye drops? And also what eye drop are you using currently? If infection is ruled out, the only possible causes are dryness. allergies. So normally a course of Refresh Tear drops ( 3-4 times daily ) + Olopatadine ( twice daily ) helps and the itching subsides in a couple of days.

The name of the drops are opcon-a Bausch and Lomb for itchiness and redness. I've been using them for three days 4 times a day.

Yes it contains Pheniramine commonly given to relieve the itching and red eye.
I will advise you to try a combination of Refresh tear drops and Olopatadine hydrocholoride eye drops, and the itching should resolve in a day or two.
If you develop any mucoid discharge from the eyes, then antibiotics need to be started and you can follow up with me.

My eyes have also been crusting up in the morning and when I said there was no redness I meant in the actual eye. There is redness around the eye. I don't know if this changes your answer at all. Can I get this medication anywhere?

Yes the crusting is a symptom of infection and the treatment will definitely change.
In that case you do not need refresh, rather I will advise you Ciplox eye drops 3 times daily ( every 6 hours ) along with Pataday ( 2 times daily 8 hours apart ). This treatment needs to be continued for 5 days.
You have a bacterial infection of the eye and once you start Ciplox it will come down.
Ciplox is a prescription drug, so you will need your local physician to write a prescription for the same.