Large pimple in pubic area after shaving.

my issue is concerning the pubic area above my penis. Last time I shaved I seemed to have gotten a bad irritation on the skin. Large pimples that seem not to go away. I did have intercourse with a person that I am not familiar with around the time that i shaved. It's been about 7 months and the irritation seems not to be getting better. I've tried using tree tea oil to treat it but not much has changed. I can send a picture if that would help.

You seem to be having a very severe furunculosis which is a bacterial infection of the skin.

Tea tree oil won't be effective in resolving the infection. You will need a course of oral antibiotics like azithromycin. Application of mupirocin cream twice a day will further aid in healing. It will be best to avoid shaving of the area till the time the lesions heal.

You will need a prescription from your doctor for the medications.

Thank you so much for the response. You have put my mind at ease. I will get the medication as soon as possible. Just to confirm though, it is not an STD right?

Thank you for the follow up.
No no it is not an STD. It is a bacterial infection, an infection of the hair follicles.
Please start the medicine soon and update me in a couple of days time.