Line of lumps on front side of leg

hello. what does it mean if i can feel lumps (a line of several lumps) in the front edge of my lower legs ? they feel like lymph nodules... should i see a doctor ? and what kind of doctor should i refer to ? thanks

fatemah

Are these swelling on the front of the leg, near (or by the side of the bone) ? Is it in the middle of the leg ? (or if not please me know the location). This is will aid me in giving a more learned opinon.

You can reply as a followup

Dr.DSS

Yes they are on the front of the leg, on the middle of the lower leg, they are on the lateral side of the leg, almost along the side of the bone . They have been there for a while. I have seen them before in 4 months or so .. They only show on specific movement (like when i flex my leg ) .. They feel like the ones i have on the back of neck when i use to have inflammation on my scalp

Thank you for the details.
Lymph Nodes do not generally appear on that particular site. These are small aggregated of fat tissue. You can just leave it alone. You can get it evaluated (just a physical evaluation is only needed)by a General Practitioner or Family Physician during a routine checkup / annual physical.

Please feel free to ask followup questions.