Mechanism of blood circulation in heart, right ventricle.

Thank you for your answer
Now I almost understand doctor's point.
I am going to check heart by eco, thank you.
What I am concerned has been started by seeing the youtube (how to work the heart. blood stream form right atrium to right ventricle.
If I know this I could finish my doubt for stucking on the wall of heart (right ventricle)
When blood move into right ventricle form atrium, on video, with very strong power, blood rush into the right ventricle.
But on video, it is not the continuous action, that is after the all of blood on right ventricle move to another place and empty, then blood on right atrium pump and rush into the wall of the right ventricle (ampty ventricle)... really wierd.. not continuously, until now I think blood is moving continuously eventhouhg little high pressure..
If there is small amount of blood on right ventricle, I think it is impossible for wood particle to rush into the wall and stuck on the wall of right ventricle
Becuase little woold don't have any such big power.
So, pls. explain me the blood circulation on heart is the same with other blood circulation such as that in vein or artery... continusely circulaton. or other mechanizm.
Thank you very much. Sorry to bother you again
Which one is right?
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZ4daFwMa8 (empty and push)
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHMmtqKgs50 (continously)

Category: Neurologist, Medical

Expert:  Dr. Sudhir Kumar replied 4 Days.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I have noted your father's symptoms. Based on that, he has most probably suffered from brain stroke, where the blood supply to one part of brain gets reduced. The affected side in brain would be opposite to that of the weaker side. For example, if his right side of body is weak, then, the problem would be in the left side of brain.
The diagnosis of brain stroke can be confirmed by doing a brain scan, such as CT or MRI scan.
Please take him to the emergency room and get the brain scan.
Treatment can be started after seeing the brain scan report.
Blood sugar and blood pressure should be kept under control.
I hope it helps.
Best wishes,
Dr. Sudhir Kumar MD (Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist

Dr. Sudhir Kumar
Senior Residency, Fellowship: DM, Neurology, CMC, Vellore, 2001
Junior Residency: MD, Internal Medicine, CMC, Vellore, 1998
Medical School: MBBS, Christian Medical College, Vellore, 1995