Mucocoele inside lip

I have this thing inside my lip It just came up about 4 weeks and won't go away. It's color is white it's looks like a small pimple.Would like to attach photo of it and what type of doctor would i seee to get it removed as well as send it to a lab

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern.

You seem to be having a mucocele which usually happens in individuals due to lip biting. It might happen also without any apparent cause.

The treatment would be excision or freezing the mucocele by a dermatologist.

Hope this helps, Please feel free to get back with any follow-up queries.

Dr Banodkar thanks for your quick response and happy new year to you.

Best wishes to you too. Take care.

Dr Kruti
DoctorSpring.com