Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com.
Dear sir / madam,
Are you allergic to smoke or have asthma?
More than burning firewood with molds, its the storing of the same that is associated with mycological / allergic harms.
Its the spores on the molds that cause harm rather than the smoke of burned molds.
The smoke of burned molds can cause health problems if you are asthmatic or allergic, else no risk.
I do not foresee any danger in case you accidently burned some molds for smoking ribs.
There is no need for any immediate action for the same.
I hope this was helpful. Feel free to discuss further.
Dr. Jacob George P.,
MD, IDCCM, FCCP.