Pain in testicles, chest, thigh, headache. HORMONES TEST needed?

I am 25 years old i have taken Propecia one bill for four days and i have Pain in my testicles,chest,Thighs and i feel Headache everyday now i leave it two week ago and the side effects its still, i visit the doctor and he check my testicles and he said its good, do i test my hormones? If yes, which hormones i test? and what advice me to do plz i am verry Upset from that plz help me

According to what you wrote, you are a 25 year old male who took Propecia (finasteride) 1mg for 4 days and then stopped because you began experiencing headache and pain in your chest, thighs and testicles, which has now been present for 2 weeks. This drug is commonly used to two reasons, male pattern baldness and prostate enlargement.
Firstly, since you noticed that these symptoms began coinciding with the time you began taking the pill, it was a good decision to stop it immediately.
Secondly in a small study conducted in the USA, some users of Propecia had sexual dysfunction effects but please note their usage of the medication was for far longer (few months).Therefore I would like to reassure you that it is highly unlikely that taking one pill for four days should have the side effects that you have described.
Thirdly, since a physician has already examined your testicles and found them to be normal and the fact that the your pain is distributed all over, makes it less likely that these side effects have anything to do with taking Propecia.
Hope this helps,
Should you have any further queries please feel free to reply

Thank you for answer I take it for hair loss and when I take it in fourth day I feel pain in my tecticles and Contractions in the prostate what you are Suggestions?

Thank you for your query,
Well it would be helpful to provide additional information as to whether you have any additional symptoms other than the pain you have described? For example, do you feel like your testicles are warm to touch, have changed in size or are tender to touch? If the answer is no to all of them, it is highly unlikely that there is any serious underlying condition.
As for your chest pain, does it happen for example when you are stressed? Have you ever had any shortness or breath or palpitations? Or do you have a family history of heart disease?
I would refrain from making any suggestions and worrying you unnecessarily before I have more information.
Hope this helps,

Thank you for your answer Did the Propecia effects well be gone? Because it effect on the testosterone to get into the (HDT), I am very afraid from that

In your case i won't worry about Propecia since you have already stopped it.
In 4 days it won't be able to cause any long term side effects.
In some patient who continue Propecia for months, the drug can have long term side effects such as sexual dysfunction, liver disease, e.t.c
The effects of 4 days propecia will be gone already.
So do not worry.