Pain in uterus on pressure, pill. PERIOD PAIN?

I am a 28y old female and have had pain in what I am guessing is my uterus for about 4 days now. It is not a constant pain, but rather whenever pressure is applied "down there" - for example when my bladder is full, when I am pushing to pee or defecate and at the worst, when I was walking and a foot touched down, creating (I am guessing) a small shock-wave. I have been checking my cervix and it often hurts to apply pressure on it as well. It doesn't burn at all though when peeing, but is rather a "spreading pain", so i don't think it is a UTC.

For a little background, I stopped the pill last month after 7 years old patientbecause we are ttc, and am on CD 28 now, but last time I stopped my pill (because I was single, not ttc) I had a 68 days and then a 60 days cycles, so I don't think this can be "period pain" (I had very regular 28 days cycles before starting the pill, never any pain on or off the pill and 4 days feels too long for pre-period cramps). I took an early pregnancy test on Saturday which was negative.

Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
There could be a few possibilities here.
The first is a cervical / vaginal infection - that could lead to such tenderness.
But you would invariably have some amount of itching, redness, foul discharge, discomfort during sex.
ANother possibility is ectopic pregnancy, but the pregnancy test is negative.
Lastly, it could be an ovarian cyst, fibroid or polyp that is pressing down there.
You need an internal evaluation by a Specialist OB - GYN, a Pap smear, a pelvic ultrasound scan.
That will reveal the diagnosis.
Please get that done.
All the best
Also, you might be cramping as withdrawal from the pills, but then you have only had it for 4 days, hence the evaluation is needed.
Feel free to discuss further.

Thank you for your answer. Would having just stopped the pill last month have triggered a cyst or fibroid? Or would have the pill eliminated symptoms maybe?
I cannot be sure since I have very eractic cycles after stopping the pill (up to 68 days cycles and am now on cd 29), but I also think I had the pain around ovulation time (high cervix, ewcm). Today I have a low cervix again and thick white cm and the pain is more or less gone. It still feels like 4 days is very long for it to be ovulation pain, but could ovulation trigger something else? Thanks

Yes, the pill might have masked symptoms of a cyst .
Also a cyst would be more vascular around ovulation, that might explain the heightened pain at that time.
Why not have an evaluation that would be confirmatory ?