Penis losing its hardnes and unable to insert into vagina.

while doing intercourse. My penis is getting erect. But while i try to insert in to my wife vagina. Mine is becoming small and losing its erect and hardness.

penis length in erect- 11.2cm

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 4 Days.

.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

Sex is a function of brain and state of mind. The fact that you are able to achieve an erection while masturbation, it suggests that your genitals are perfectly fine. Now that you loose erection while i approach your wife suggests that there is problem in the state of mind and your feelings about your wife. There are passive agressions towards your wife and underlying feelings of discomfort towards your wife. There may be a problem of relationships with your wife which reflect in the form of sexual dysfunction.
You need to get these relationship issues fixed. Resolving the underlying conflicts and spending quality time with your wife will help in solving this problem.
Sometimes the relationship problems may not be apparant. In that case detailed psychological evaluation of both the partners will be essential.

If you have any further query, do let me know.

Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Dear Sir,
please let me know whether viagars kind tablets can be intaken

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 3 Days.

Thanks for the follow-up query.
The viagra tablets having sildenafil or other tablets like tadalafil will not help in this condition. As I mentioned earlier, the relationship issues need to be solved between you and your wife. Normally medicines may not help in such cases.
I would suggest that you meet a psychologist who can assess you and your wife together and get the issue solved.
Hope this helps,
If you have any further queries, do let me know.

Dear Sir,

That i will like to have.But please let me know whether any side affects in case of intake of viagara.I can try once or twicw with sildenafil tablets..Please clarify.

please confirm on the length of penis..whether is normal ??- 11.2cm

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 2 Days.

The quoted length of penis is normal and you can have normal sex with this size with full satisfaction of your partner. If you want you can try viagra. It can be taken in the dose of 25 mg one hour before sex and the effect lasts for one night depending on the stimulation. No major side effects except some headache in the next morning.
If things help you with viagra, I would be glad to know in the follow up if any.
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

In a medicals here they having a tablet named manforce 100 mg. Whether i can have this one hour before sex.

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 1 Day.

100mg is a bit too high. You may take Manforce 25 mg one hour before sex and you may increase it to 50 mg as well. 100 mg will be a too high.
Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Doctor of Medicine (MD), Psychiatry Residency Program,2001 – 2012
M.B.B.S,Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sevagram

Certificate Course in sex Therapy and Counselling, Sexology and Counselling, A
Sexology,Medikon Sexual Sciences, Mumbai

Training in Advanced Neurology at a leading corporate hospital (CARE hospital) in Hyderabad

Child Psychiatry Training in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences, Bangalore

Sex Therapy and Counsellingat MEDIKON Sexual Sciences, Mumbai.