PMS, headaches, dizzy, anxiety, anger on HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY.

I am 55 and on hormone replacement therapy. My doc says my hormone levels are fine per blood tests in October. For the last 18 months I have been having periods twice a month (I had stopped having periods for 6 months before that).
I saw an ob/gyn last summer who did an ultrasound and there is nothing abnormal with my uterus.

Here is my problem: I feel like a woman with constant PMS, moody, headaches, dizzy, short term memory loss, anxiety, anger.

My family MD has also put me on 150mg of Welbutrin. I'm very sensitive to meds and wondering if I am having side effects to the Welbutrin rather than hormone fluctuation due to the double menses.

Do you think the PMS symptoms are caused by fluctuating hormones or the side effects of the Welbutrin? Do you think I could ask to go off of the Welbutrin? Is it safe to be having so many cycles for so long?

This seems to be fungal infection mixed with allergy. I would recommend application of Lotrimin cream for a week. After a week Lotrimin cream mixed with cortisone cream for two weeks.

For itching you can take anti histamine like claritin.

Thanks for your reply. I am also wondering what are these skin problems on my neck and how to fix them. Thanks

Did you try uploading a picture of the lesion on your neck?
Because it is not visible on the dashboard.
You can directly mail it to info@doctorspring.com

Hi, I have attached some pictures of my eyes and my arms. I dont know what's wrong with my eyes, it is like this for 2 days. And is my arm recovering well?

There seems to be a stye on your eyelids. Its due to bacterial infection. You will need to consult an eye doctor for the same.

Your arm seems to be better however there is still dermatitis. I would recommend application of mometasone cream twice a day for two weeks. You will require a prescription for the same.

Please feel free to discuss further, Take care

Hi, my skin is not getting any better and today it is more itchy and a bit hurting like burn. In addition, there is more similar symptons growing on my arms.
I couldn't attach any pictures but have sent an email to support to help me attach them.
Thank you!

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

Hello ,

This seems like dermatitis. If it has not subsided with application of mometasone cream it would be worthwhile to start elidel cream. It will require a prescription.

This will help in settling the dermatitis. Mometasone cream can be continued once a day.