Procerin for hair loss and effects on reproduction

Hi, i have been taking Procerin for hair loss, i am 24 and about to get married.
my concern is that procerin might affect my reproductive ability or risk birth defects.
It is advertised as a 100% safe product but i would like a doctors opinion on this.
can you give me some advice?

It is highly unlikely that you will develop any sexual side effects from Procerin.

Procerin contains natural ingredients ike saw palmetto, but it's efficacy is still under debate.
it works by blocking te production of dihydrotesstosterone, but reported sexual side effects are not there, so that is not an issue here I guess.

But the concern here is that is not a proven efficient product. Have you had any benefit from this ? Also have considered Minoxidil which is a topical solution ?

You can reply as a followup

Feel free to ask followup questions

Thankyou for that,
yes i have been using Procerin for about 2 years now and my hair has stopped falling out and I have regained some of it, and yes I have considered minoxidil but procerin has been working fine so no need to change.

In that case there is no need to change. If it works Procerin is a good option with minimal side effects. You can continue this.

Feel free to ask followups queries