Rash on back, butt with little dots, raised bumps.

I have developed a rash on the back of both of my upper thoughts just under my butt. I know have some little dots on my butt. The rash consists of small, raised bumps. Some are together in groups to form big patches. They are skin colored but when they are really Itchy(which I know I shouldn't do), they become red and Enflamed. I had it last month and then I just stopped touching it and went on vacation. Now it's back. I can send a photo. Please help. I need this treated :(

Expert:  Dr. Kalpana Pathak replied 4 Days.

Thanks for writing to us.
I have seen the images attached.
Such eruptions can occur due to sweat and friction. To treat it, you may follow these suggestions
Take an oral antiallergic like levocetirizine 5 mg twice in a day
Apply calamine lotion mixed with steroid antibiotic cream( like mometasone fusidic acid combination) twice in a day
Dust the area with any absorbant dusting powder
Wear cotton underclothes. Avoid tight fitting jeans or synthetic clothes.
Use antibacterial soap to wash the area
Hopefully in few days, it will improve.
Should there be any query, please write back

Hey , The rash has spread and gotten worse looking since I last posted. I put hydrocortisone and I've avoided itching. I've maybe scratched it twice. any ideas on if it's something else? Please help thank you. It's hurting me. Bubbling up and it has spread. Also, my boyfriend now has smal red dots on his arm. They are starting to get bigger as well. I have a small patch on my back left shoulder that is very itchy and its bubbled up/formed more patches on the back of my legs. I've been wearing shorts to let it breathe but still no luck

Expert:  Dr. Kalpana Pathak replied 3 Days.

Thanks for writing back.
In the recent image posted, lesions look urticarial.
Did you follow my advise that I mentioned in my previous post?
Please follow it. If still, relief is partial then you may up the dosevof antiallergic by adding tab hydroxyzine 25 mg twice in a day along with tablet levocetrizine.
Apply calamine lotion mixed with steroid antibiotic cream twice.
Urticaria is not contagious.
You may start the medicines and let me know in few days. If the medicines work, we will continue them for two weeks then gradually taper the dose.

Hope this helped.

Dr. Kalpana Pathak
M.D. from Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2011 with Haryana State Dental & Medical Council
M.B.B.S from MLN medical college allahabad in 2006 with Uttar Pradesh Medical Council