Red pimples on penis head that not going away.

I have developed some red pimples on my penis head. They are not spreading too much but also not going away. Started with 1 and after almost 10 days got around 5-6 more. Please suggest if I need to see a doctor and can be treated through online help.

HST

You need to upload a picture of the rash for the dermatologist to review.
We can surely help you with the diagnosis and suggest treatment, but for prescription, you need to see your local physician.
You can also mail the picture to info@doctorspring.com
Awaiting your reply,

Dear Sir,
Please find attached the images. It seems that infection has increased now.
Thanks and best regards,

Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern.

From the picture you seem to be having yeast infection and also molluscum contagiosum.

I would recommend application of clotrimazole cream twice a day for two weeks. That would help resolve the yeast infection which is characterised by the red pimples. The molluscum contagiosum which are the lesions having a pit on the top, needs to be treated with Aldara cream. You will need a prescription from your doctor for it.

I would recommend consulting your dermatologist if you don't start seeing an improvement after application of clotrimazole cream.

Thank you sir.

No, you need both for effective treatment.
Please get Aldara and start applying it too.

I am following the clotrimazole only and it seems that infection is clearing. Please suggest if I should start Aldara as well or just follow clotrimazole only for now.
Thanks and regards.