Shooting head pain in night for a minute. BRAIN CANCER?

I wrote in and talked to a neurologist on here yesterday. Below is a link to the question and conversation. Please read that first. I want to add that I'm even more scared of a brain tumor or cancer because last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a random shooting head pain on the top of mag head, slightly toward the front and slightly toward the left. The pain only lasted a minute, MAYBE. I was able to go back to sleep. Today the area is still sore when I rub or touch it. Should I be worried about brain cancer? You'll see from my post yesterday that I had a clean MRI of my brain six months ago back in June.

http://www.doctorspring.com/Patient/ConsultationDetails.aspx?orderID=271309

With a history of 5 episodes of vomiting, constant nausea, and stomach cramps, it seems more like a stomach bug. In this case you will need your local GP to suggest you appropriate treatment, but tests won't be necessary as of now.
Vomiting can be controlled by Tab. Ondansetron 4 mg, every time before meal, and you can also take Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg once daily before breakfast for 3 days. If there is persistent fever and diarrhea develps then antibiotic such as Ciprofloxacin can be started.