Small ULCERATION on head of penis. SYPHILIS or HSV?

I found these two small ulceration on the head of my penis. Concerned for Syphillis, HSV 2 or some form of yeast infection. From the picture can you identify? It's Sunday and treatment offices are closed.

I can understand your concern.You seem to be having herpes. It's caused by the hsv virus.

However, it can be confirmed only after your doctor can physically examine you, he can do a tzanck smear if there is a fluid filled blister.

You will need to visit your doctor who can call for the investigation and then accordingly initiate the treatment with valacyclovir. It's important to treat it as soon as possible.Please let me know if you have any queries.

Take care,