Thank you for asking your query at DoctorSpring.
Yes, you need to go to the Doctor. !
Usually via online consultation I would recommend home/OTC remedies for my patients as first line of treatment. But in your case I would strongly advice no to wait further and complicate.
Having contact lenses for 3 long days can be damaging to your cornea as it impairs corneal ‘breathing’ or blood delivery. (Cornea does not have a blood supply on itsown). This will result in hypoxic injury which can manifest with above symptoms. Other possibilities are corneal abrasion and lens realted keratitis.
So basically there are there possibilities. A conclusive diagnosis can only be made by an Ophthalmologist by doing an eye. Treatment is different in each condition. You may require antibiotics and cyclopaedic. Please follow these recommendations also :
1. There are no useful OTC medication and please do not user any.
2. Do no cover or patch up the eyes
3. Temporarily discontinue contact lenses
4. Avoid washing eye in ordinary water
5. If the pain is server you can take an OTC pain medication like Ibuporfen
6. Get in touch with your Doctor.
Hope this helps
Please feel free to ask followup questions.