Strained glossy, bloodshot eye on BU=IRTHCONTROL PILL.

Hello, I am hoping you can help me. I currently have one eye that is glossy and bloodshot...it looks like it is strained. I went to an eye doctor today, concerned that it was a rupture or pink eye, and everything checked out. No sense of infection at all or trauma. For the last week or so I have had difficulty sleeping. When I do sleep, I awaken to my body jolting, real quick....like an electric shock runs through my body. This happens mostly on the right side moving across my body (right face, shoulder, arm) etc. but, can sometimes happen on left leg too or hand. I am concerned something is wrong. I have had no other medical issues recently. The only medicine I take regularly is a birth control pill....and vitamins for deficiency. I have celiac disease. Could you provide any insight you might have, please?

We can definitely help you, but before I forward this to the specialist, kindly send a few pictures of the eyes.
That will help me assess the situation better.
InHouse Physician.

It is very hard to see from pictures but I tried. Thank you.

If the doctor based on physical examination, doesn't think, there is anything to be concerned about, then it is less likely to be anything serious.
I can make out slight redness in your eyes, which could be because of allergies.
Did you get any blood work done recently? Since you have celiac disease, I would like to see your CBC, ESR, CRP reports, which can give an idea of any on going inflammation.

I have not had any recent blood work done....as my Celiac Disease has been controlled from going gluten free. I have been gluten free for almost 2 years old patientnow and most of my symptoms (joint pain, indigestion etc) have subsided.

These seems more like an allergy, and I will advise Olopatadine hydrochloride eye drops twice daily 2 drops in the affected eye.
Let me know if it helps. I will still advise you to get the bloodwork.