Sweating spontaneously, feeling sore, tired and dehydrated. Cause?

Questions: I am a 67 year male. I have a couple of medical condition questions to ask. The conditions are presented in case they are interrelated. About 6 mons ago I started to sweat spontaneously. I get very hot and then start perspiring for about 3-5 min. then it stops as quickly as it began. My PCP. Thought it might be an infection of my prostrate and took a 10 day course of antibiotic Cipro. It was changed to another antibiotic that didn't interact with my warfarin as much. Two weeks ago I had my biweekly massage. As is typical, I felt worse than when I started! Post massage I am sore and feel dehydrated, despite drinking allot of water. This time not all my body recovered. I have pain in my left shoulder, arm, and my hands feel swollen unable to form a tight fist. This has progressed to flue like symptoms. This is allot but I haven't had medical support to resolve these issues. My blood panel ran 2 weeks ago was normal except it indicated a slight dehydration.

I would request you to share your reports, which shows the hydration status.
Low hydration infact can cause hypotension and sweats along with cramping and myalgia.
Similarly, since you have a history of hypothyroidism, I would request you to get your thyroid profile done too.
Also, with a previous history of embolism, kindly get your ECG and 2D ECHO done and share the reports.
All these reports are actually required to evaluate the situation better.

For what it's worth, I also considered my thyroid as a source of at least some of my issues. My thyroid panel came back normal. Since my embolisms I have been watched closely by my cardiologist every six months. My last work up was about four months ago and all tests came back normal including my stress test, echo, and pulmonary function. I usually drink between 40-60 oz of water daily so I was somewhat surprised by the slight dehydration call. I can't access the data without getting it from my PCP which would take some time. Thank you for your comments. It appears you are as stumped as my PCP, it just doesn't make allot of sense!