Swollen neck lymphnodes after erotic massage. Symptom of HIV?

I'm trying to get your advice about the following

one week and 5 days ago I had massage I wasn't planning to have an erotic massage but at the end of the session the masseur seated on me knowing that she was wearing her clothes but I was naked so I’m afraid that if there was leakage or any Vaginal fluids Touched my penis no intercourse happened at all also she kissed me closed kiss on my lips, it wasn't wet kiss but what if she has lips cuts or cracks nothing else happened …

So my question is there any possibility for me to contract HIV because I’m suffering neck lymph nodes swollen and I think it is a symptom of HIV I can’t sleep at night because of the Paine please help me !!!

lIf you think I’m not infected please tell me why i have the lymph nodes swollen and what you suggest for HIV test  at this time period or the closest accurate test that i can perform ??

You really should not worry because for HIV transmission, you need to have vaginal/ anal intercourse without which the infection can't be transmitted. Through an act of kissing, herpes can be transmitted, but again HIV is not possible.
So you really do not need to worry.
The neck lymoh nodes could be swollen because of throat infection or some other infection. What are your symptoms?
If you still want to go tested, you can get the 4th generation test done at the end of 2 weeks from exposure.

Thank you for your answer …
But I don’t feel any problem with my throat voice changing or cough no flu it’s just the lymph nodes at my nick both left and right side I can feel it hard and it’s really painful specially when i sleep

In that case first let me reassure you, it is no way related to HIV.
You need to get it physically examined by a general surgeon, sometimes there can be a very subclinical infection causing reactive lymphocytosis, or lymph node enlargement.
The consistency needs to be examined physically.

Hello ,
I just want to make sure that HIV RNA PCR or HIV Proviral DNA tests are accurate within 22 days and no need to make them again after 3 months or more because its very expensive !

HIV RNA is the first thing that is very easily identified in serum.
So go for HIV RNA.
And if you want you can retest for antigen-antibody test after 3 months.