Vaginal sore after vaginal, oral sex. STD?

I had protected and unprotected sex with an ex boyfriend about 37 hours ago. We had sex for about an hour and a half and portions were a little rough. We had vaginal and oral sex. I woke up yesterday morning and my vagina was sore and is slightly sore today too. Also, I woke up with three pimple like bumps on my forearm. Could this be an std? Can you get something on your arm? And when do most symptoms show up from STD's? I'm very nervous because I have a two year old daughter and I don't want to pass something highly contagious on to her. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 4 Days.

No STDs show up within 37 hours, and also, no stds manifest with bumps on the forearm.
So, please do not worry.
The vagina is sore, probably from the intercourse and will get better if there is no more intercourse in the next couple of days.
The earliest STD to show up is gonorrhoea/ chlamydia, where there will be discharge and burning sensation while passing urine. Herpes takes 1-2 weeks to show up, manifesting with sores around the mouth or the genital area.

Thank you so much for answering my question so quickly! It definitely puts my mind at ease!

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 3 Days.

Thank you for your appreciation.
I am Dr. Jaydeep and I will be glad to help you in future.
You can always leave a review about our services or the doctor in the main website.
Dr. Jay

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
MBBS from Sri Ramachandra University in December 2011
M.Med (Family Medicine) - TNMGR University, Chennai
MBA-MPH in Public Health in March 2016, SRM University
Finished AFIH in March 2016, SRM University
MRCP ( UK ), Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, June 2016
Fellowship in Diabetology from Martin Luther University in January 2017

Currently Senior Residency in MD Radiodiagnosis - Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai