Wart in the armpit.

Hi there, within the past week I have noticed an unsightly lump suddenly appear on my forearm. The lump is painless, pinkish in appearance and slightly raised. Could it be a wart of some kind? I have a mole on my stomach but it doesn't look like a mole.

The lesion/lump is about 5mm in diameter. It looks worse in the pictures than in real life.

How might I get rid of it?

Many thanks, Craig

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com.

The lesion could be a wart. I would recommend that you get it excised and the doctor can send it for histopathological examination to the lab.

Alternatively, Application of duofilm lotion once daily to the lesion could also be tried to resolve the lesion.

Hope my suggestions were helpful.