What are these lumps under the tongue?

I would like to know what these lumps are under my tounge

Thank you for your query at Doctorspring.com
Will it be possible for you to upload an image of the rash you described? Or you can directly mail it to info@doctorspring.com
Once you do, it will be forwarded to the concerned specialist.
InHouse Physician.

This is a picture of it after 2 days treating it with Bactroban. It will go away for about 3/4 weeks. Then kick up again, get a bit redder then what is shown. and be itchy

Thanks for posting your query.

This seems to be due to friction and superadded yeast infection and bacterial infection.

It happens because of the rubbing of thighs together. I would recommend application of cortisone cream mixed with clotrimazole cream twice a day for a week.

But why does applying bactroban it goes away. but then returns ?

The lesion is due to constant friction which is providing an environment for the bacteria to grow.
That leads to the itching. Bactroban acts by reducing the itching, however whenever the friction as well as sweating increases, it starts itching again.
Apply Hydrocortisone + Clotrimazole and it should resolve.