A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are these spots on my penis?

Resolved Question:

I recently noticed these spots on my penis . Should I be concerned ?

Category: Dermatologist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
Dr. Kalpana Pathak is online now

Expert:  Dr. Kalpana Pathak replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I understand your concern and would request you too upload an image of these spots that you mentioned.
Please attach it here, or mail it to info@doctorspring.com
InHouse Physician.

Patient replied :

I've noticed it the past 2 to 3 weeks and it appear to only in the area of the foreskin. I'm not allergic to anything and my medical history is only asthma. Attached below are photos.

Expert:  Dr. Kalpana Pathak replied 3 Days.

Thanks for writing to us.
I have seen the attached pics. These probably look like genital warts or molluscum contagiosum. These are viral infections and spread through unprotected sexual contact. These are treatble. One can either get them removed by cautery/ cryotherapy/trichloroacetic acid or podophyllin application( doctor governed procedures) or follow topical treatment like application of imiquimod cream/ 5 fluorouracil cream etc.

You need to consult a doctor nearby for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helped. Should there be any query, please write back

Dr. Kalpana Pathak
Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
M.D. from Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2011 with Haryana State Dental & Medical Council
M.B.B.S from MLN medical college allahabad in 2006 with Uttar Pradesh Medical Council
Dr. Kalpana Pathak and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Make informed and better medical decisions.

We believe that getting medical questions answered and getting qualified opinions from certified Doctors should be easier.

Specialists from
UK, US, Ind,
Aus & NZ

48000+ consults
in 2015

98.1% Satisfied

100% Satisfaction

How it works

  • Submit question, upload files, if any
  • Consult is assigned to a specialist
  • Doctor replies, Mean response time: 2 hours
  • Intimation by email, ask follow-ups

Recommendations based on

About DoctorSpring.com

Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in News


Make informed and better medical decisions.

Close x

Your account has been deleted.

PS: You can unsubscribe from emails from DoctorSpring, by going to
Unsubscribe link provided in them.