What is wrong with me?

Hello, I am 18 year old man from Finland, so pardon my english.

So I have been sick for two weeks when suddenly I got a headache out of nowhere for few days. After that there has been different kinds of symptoms. They first started as an basic flu, but after last thursday I've had a little dizziness to this point. Not anything big though. Other symptoms what started after that were nausea, little fever, muscular pain and feeling of pressure in my ears. They all have went down a little now, but today I've had new symptoms. My speech isn't working the best and my lower back at few positions gives out an really painful "blast" through my body and my sides, and just under the lungs have started to hurt. Also I have a some sort of diarhhea and there has been few times when blood has come out with my stuff.

I have stopped smoking after a year and I don't have any allergies and I'm otherwise really healthy. I am very anxious so it might be the answer, but I might think it's something else.

Can you help me?

Thank you for consulting with us at Doctor spring. It is helpful that you have given us a detailed description of your symptoms. I understand that your first symptom was headache for a few days then you developed a upper respiratory tract infection and slight dizziness. Later, nausea, body ache and ear ache set in after which you have experienced some voice change and severe body ache. The other symptom that you mentioned is that you have loose stools with streaks of blood.

From an assessment of your symptoms it is most like that your flu got worse and spread to your throat and ears. That explains symptoms of voice change and ear ache. The ear, nose and the throat have a common origin during development of the embryo and so, they are often infected together during an upper respiratory tract infection. What starts as a rhinitis (infection of the nose) with a running nose or a blocked nose develops into a pharygitis (infection of the throat) due to spread along the pharynx. The throat infection then spreads to the ears through a structure called the auditory tube.

Most of these Upper Respiratory Tract infection.