Are NORETHISTERONE and UTOVLAN the same?

And is Norethisterone and Utovlan the same?? If I run out of Norethisterone, can I continue with Utovlan for a few days?

Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
It is alright to continue with Norethisterone until Sunday.
Once you stop it, you will have your period anytime within a week of stopping it.
Yes, norethisterone is the same as Utovlan, and you can continue with Utovlan.
What day of birth control are you on concurrently ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Answer to your question, the pill Im currently on is Microner Is this still okay?

What day of the pack are on , that is what i meant to ask ?

Im on my second pack, and today is Thursday

Well, if you are on birth control, and you continue the active pills back to back, you would not have your period.
But since you have already started norethisterone, you can continue with it.
But even when you stop norethisterone, you might not bleed until after your active pills get over. Take care.

So as my pill is the same northisterone based as the pill delaying pill, will I not bleed until the end of the month where my period is due?
Just for the record, me and my partner have been sexually active, using condoms etc so there is no chance of pregnancy

Expert:  Dr. Aarti Vazirani replied 1 Day.

Yes, you might not bleed until the end of the month when your actual period is due.
There was no need to actually take Norethisterone, since it would have sufficed to take Microner back to back, to not have a period.