Had blowjob from escort. Chances of HERPES.

Hi, I am 36 old male who had an oral sex ( blowjop) with a femail who I do not know last night (escort femail).
I did not use condom and she used a massage gel or lubricant.
What are the chances of getting Herpes?
Or other disease ?
My pines had side effect on the skin made by ciales medicen.
Can I make tests tomorrow?
Can I have sex with my wife?
Can I kiss my wife and child?
Please advice.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
Did you notice any mouth sores in that female?
If she did not have open mucosal lesion, then there are less chances of her spreading herpes to you.
However it is possible that someone with herpes can pass on herpes to an uninfected partner through oral sex, mostly HSV-1 strain.
I will advise you wait for a week, because for most people the incubation period, lies somewhere around 3-6 days. Sometimes in that period it can come false negative.
You can kiss your wife and child till you develop any kind of sores. But if possible avoid lip kissing, since there is a slight possibility that even in the incubation, infection can be passed on.

What is the probability of getting infected ?

If someone has a cold sore and performs oral sex, this can spread HSV-1 to the genitals — and cause herpes sores on the genitals. In case of open sores, the chances are high- i will say close to 50 %.
In absence of any active sores, there are very less chances, not more than 5 %, of being infected with HSV-1, which can cause sores in the genitalia. HSV-2 ( the other herpes strain ), can only be caused secondary to intercourse.