How urgent are these blood pressure, BLOOD SUGAR numbers?

Given the vitals in the spreadsheet, how urgent are the blood pressure and blood sugar numbers? How should I address them today, next week, next month?

Category: Cardiologist

Expert:  Dr. E. Satish Kumar replied 4 Days.

Dear Doctor,
Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I have gone through your case history, your blood pressure is high which requires early check up with your local physician and if possible today and start medications as when required and life style modifications. In view of your high blood pressure, you should see the involvement of target organ like heart, eyes and kidney.
You should also see to that your achieve ideal weight and atleast exercise 45 to 60 min per day.
Eat healthy food like more of green vegetables, fruits and avoid junk food.
I would like to review with reports.
Dr Satish

I have had insulin resistance for 20+ years, but only recently went above 120 with fasting blood sugar. My blood pressure has been on the high side of normal, but only recently has gotten this high. I have been paying close attention to my numbers, have been eating right and exercising, but the numbers haven't been improving. I eat local organic food. If these numbers warrant a check-up and medication, that's perfect. I was concerned that I needed to go to the ER immediately.
I have never smoked, and have not had a drink in 28 years. I do not have allergies. I have not yet been diagnosed with diabetes or hypertension.

Expert:  Dr. E. Satish Kumar replied 3 Days.

As long you don't have any symptoms , there is no need to go ER,but definitely you should see your local physician for the titration of the medications for diabetes and hypertension.
I would suggest check your lipid profile and ideally you should be on anti platelets like aspirin or clopidogrel to prevent ischemic events of heart to be taken in consultation with your local physician.
Dr Satish

Dr. E. Satish Kumar
Fellowship, Cardiology - Tamil Nadu Doctor M.G.R. Medical University - DNB, Cardiology, 2002 – 2005Training in Germany in Complicated AngioplastiesMedical School - Maharaja Krushna Chandra Gajapati Medical college, MBBBS MD, Int Medicine, 1989 – 1999.
Trained in Rota Abalation for treating Calcific coronary artery disease in Japan