Painless bump in penis near urethra, sorethroat. Cause.

I had sex 4 months ago and condom broke, few days later started to get pain in penis and then saw some pikish coloring in inner thighs,I got a line of tiny flesh colored bumps on shaft of penis right before head,and a single bigger painless bump on top of head of penis right near urethra which these haven't left me for past 4 months and have stayed exactly the same. I have this constant discomfort and bloating/ pressure in lower abdomen which hasn't gone away and if I press on pressure I can hear the gas or whatever it is .I recently have been getting runny nose, sore throat and headache. My penis hurts a bit if I press on it.at one point I had slight pain in legs and anus.if I masterbate it hurts after. I'm 24 years old. What is this?

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

From your description it appears that you have got some infection and it certainly needs to be treated.

You should see doctor and start treatment under his care.
If possible I shall like to see pictures of the lesions so that I may be able to help you better.
Awaiting your reply,

Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

I uploaded photos of bumps on penis. There's some before tip of penis one near urethra and on back of penis tiny red dots.

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

It appears that you have in all probability herpes infection.
It is better you get yourself tested for HSV 1/2 IGM antibodies and let me know the results.
You need to see doctor and start treatment his care.

Hi from everything I read online about genital herpes it seems that the sores burst and then eventually heal, my bumps on penis haven't changed in appearance in past 4 months. How sure are you that it's herpes? And why wouldn't the bumps and symptoms gone away as they usually do?

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 2 Days.

In most of the patients the bumps go away by themselves over period of few weeks. However, they can persist in some patients and then need treatment with antiviral therapy. They don't necessarily need to burst in all cases.

Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

How sure arw you just by looking at the photos that it's heroes? And is there a chance it's anything else?

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 1 Day.

I have always maintained the fact that the lesions in all probability are those of herpes. They certainly need to be examined by doctor to confirm the same and then only the treatment can be started.
I am not 100% sure and you need to be examined.

Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998